Saturday, June 20, 2009

Forgotten Friends Animal Rescue Basket Contribution


What can I say - I am an avid animal lover. There's nothing I wouldn't do to help save an animal, and I'm proud to say that all the animals I've had over the years have all been rescues (and yes, I'm one of those people who consider their pets to be part of the family!)


I was priveleged to meet up with a wonderful local group called "Forgotten Friends" who spend endless hours rescuing and nurturing abused and abandoned animals. So many within this group work tirelessly to do everything possible to give dogs and cats the quality of life they deserve. AJSweetSoap is proud to be a sponsor of the group, and in order to help them celebrate their first anniversary, I was proud to put together a delicious Soap Treat Basket for their auction at the fundraising dinner. Lots of goodies for a great cause!


For more information about this wonderful cause, visit http://www.forgottenfriendsoflongisland.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment