Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Oh Edward!"

I have lots of new projects that are in the works, and one that I'm just practicing with right now is one using transfer decals. There is just so much that can be done with this method, and I can't wait to perfect this process and be able to show everyone the endless possibilities!!!!

Of course, as a test, I used some of the family's favorite themes - Cinderella (for my 3 year old) and Twilight (for me :) ) I kept the soap a neutral, creamy color and since these are going to be my personal samples (after all, how many women can say they are showering with Edward Cullen :) I chose to try one of my newest fragrances - Candy Corn. YUM!

Not bad for a first try, but they would have been better if my daughter didn't want to keep helping (which is why most of my soaping occurs after bedtime hours!) Any pictures, logos or wording can be put onto soap following this method - I can see these becoming very popular for party favors. This will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment