Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Very First Fragrance Sampler

OK, I'm finally getting into the whole Facebook thing (it's about time, I know!) I've scheduled our very first fragrance sampling for my facebook fans. Now's the time to sign up and join in the fun!

I will be adding a bunch of new fragrances to our line, and I'll be sending out a bunch of samples to those interested, just to get some feedback. I love to hear your opinions!

Also, along with the sampling, I'm including one of two samples that need a name. Quite honestly, the descriptions sound great, but the names that the manufacturer came up with just aren't appealing to me. I'm sure my fans will come up with something much more creative!

Now's the time to sign up on my fan page and visit our events forum - make sure you're part of the fun!

1 comment: