Sunday, February 15, 2009

Taylor's Birthday Tea Party Favors




It's been awhile since my last blog post, but I was finishing up the preparation for one of my latest party orders - I had been approached several weeks ago by Kim, a new-found friend in North Carolina who was preparing a birthday party for her daughter, Taylor. It was to be an American Doll party, and she had wanted soap favors make to resemble various cookies and treats that could be placed on the dolls' plates. As soon as I had heard this idea, I was eager to get started since it sounded like such a fun idea! Not only was it fun, but after receiving the compliments and the pictures of the party afterward, I realized how proud I was of this collection...This will always be one of my favorite collections that I've done, and I will proudly recall this as "Taylor's Birthday Tea Party"!

I was so happy and privileged to have been part of Taylor's big day!








No comments:

Post a Comment