Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Been Awhile - But I'm Back!

It has been quite a while since my last post here, and it isn't for lack of wanting to post - I hate to admit this (especially being in the computer-related field) but I was unable to get back into the blogging site. I tried so hard to log in, reset my password - all the things you would think about that would prevent me from gaining access. Nothing worked for the longest time, and I sat helplessly by seeing my blog in blog-neverneverland.

Finally, we have a rainy day here in NY and I sat down at the computer and decided to try again - I really want to develop a blog that people want to read - and follow. I can't even tell you what made me attempt logging in with a different account, but I did - AND IT WORKED! So, now I'm back and will post to this blog much more regularly - and hopefully remember which account I'm using!

Since we now know that blogging isn't exactly my thing, I will need some practice making this what I want it to be - a fun and interesting place for me and my loyal soap friends to hang out and have a great time.....If there's something you'd like to see, or have a great idea of what we need, feel free to reach out and let me know! I have lots of stuff to catch up on now that I can log back in :) I'll be adding pictures, comments, and of course, some of my newest project ideas that are in the works and will soon be added to our product line.

Please, have patience as we grow this site together, and know that I truly appreciate all my new AJSweetSoap followers and friends. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment