Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Need a Shot!




Today was one of those days at work when everything that could go wrong did....I lost 40 bucks (don't ask me how - I went to the ATM, withdrew the money and never saw it again - ruined my whole day!) Everything seemed to just push me over the edge - I got off the train tonight and thought to myself that I really needed a drink (I'm an avid White Zinfandel drinker, but I recently tried a Mint Mojito and I became addicted!) As I walked the few blocks from the train to my house the idea hit me - SOAPYSHOTS! This is what I came up with....
I'm thinking that a little Frangelico or chocolate liquor fragrance would be awesome in these as well - just think of the different fragrances and color combinations - these will be fun!
As a side note, yes it is sad that no matter what I'm looking at, thinking of, talking about - in my mind I'm picturing how to make it into soap!




4 comments:

  1. GF you know I want one of these!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're were already going to find one in your box - you just didn't know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive typos! It's early, and I had too many of these shots last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe can you tell I'm excited?

    ReplyDelete