Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gettin' Ready to Pick Our First Winner! Woo Hoo!

Wow, a month went by so quickly! No wonder I'm feeling so old these days....

I'm so excited to be preparing for our first monthly contest winner - Im sitting here at work ripping small pieces of paper and writing the names of people entered into the contest (not that there isn't anything else I could be doing at work, but my soap takes a priority and is much more fun....lol....The rules were if you made a purchase over the past month you're given 3 entries; if you didn't purchase anything but still wanted to be a part of the fun, you were given 1 free entry. I'm really impressed at the amount of entries that I have - thanks to all who participated!!!

I tore up my little pieces of paper and have them crumpled into my little frog bowl (I wish I had my camera to show how this looks! My frog bowl is a plastic bowl with a mirrored bottom - there's a small plastic frog that sits at the bottom of the concave bowl and when it's covered, it makes the frog appear 3D - so weird I had to have it!). Anyway, all my entries are crumpled up in the bowl, and I'll draw from it before noon today. I keep adding to the goodies that I'm sending the winner (I don't like to ever send only one thing!) so this will be a surprise for all of us!

Unfortunately, soapmaking doesn't pay my bills (yet) so I do need to do some work. I will be getting ready for the big announcement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment