Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jacob


When I realized I never posted my Jacob soap in the blog, that's when I knew I had neglected it too much!

I was so excited to come up with this one - I am a diehard Twilight fan (and now, New Moon fan!) and I was eagerly anticipating the New Moon movie. My Jacob soap has a chocolate brown wolf on a background beautifully crafted to resemble the night sky. The background is made in a wide variety of colors, such as yellow, orange, green and my fave - midnight blue. I like to use a more subtle, spa-like fragrance for these, so I will often use Oatmeal, Milk and Honey or Coconut Lime Verbena.

The soap is beautiful, but when matching with the original packaging - tagged with a custom made tag with the quote "I will always be your friend, no matter what you love" Even the most loyal Team Edward member will find themselves leaning toward the wolves!

Here's our link to Jacob - hope you find him as irresistable as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment