Sunday, December 13, 2009

Southern Soapcakes


I cannot take credit at all for this idea! Our good friend Leah (from ShopLeah on etsy) had asked for our Strawberry Soapcakes, but then we started to tweak them just a bit. There's a delicious southern dessert (we just couldn't recall the name, but pictures of them looked incredible!) that has a shortbread topping and cake and whipped cream...So, I decided to experiment a bit and came up with these - I love them!

Our Shortcakes are topped with strawberry slices, and whipped cream soap...Then of course, topped with a shortcake topping. Delicious! Thanks, Leah!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love how these came out and cannot wait to get them and give for holiday gifts! Thank you for posting the pictures, they are gorgeous! I can't wait to get my whole batch of treats!!!

    ReplyDelete