Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wow, where did the time go?

I can't believe the holidays are almost here and gone already! Seemed like Halloween went by in a flash (and yes, images of Dirt Scented fingers are still haunting me!) and now I'm surrounded by Reindeer Poop and Coal!

I feel so guilty for not even posting some of my new creations here - I've been neglecting by blog too much, so I'm going to start posting so new creations, ideas and custom orders that have been coming my way.

Some of my most creative ideas come from my great customers, who know exactly what they want. I envy that, because I am so bad at making a decision! I love when someone tells me exactly what they're looking for...

I am all pysched for Valentine's Day, so expect to see some great new ideas. I couldn't help but already post my Love Cookies on etsy, even though they were intended for v-day. They're so cute that they would be great all year round, though they're posted!

Thanks for bearing with the boring blog - I hope to be able to perk it up a bit over the next few months - and I'm planning to be even more creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment