Friday, February 4, 2011

While I Was Away....

I am the first to admit I've been busy - super busy in fact....That still doesn't excuse that my blog has been neglected for almost A YEAR! Wow - where did that time go???

So much is happening with AJSweetSoap. What started out as a little hobby has grown and keeps me very, very busy! I am so proud of how we've developed and I love my customers and friends who've supported me with sales, words of encouragement and praise, and super feedback. Thank you all!

I have big plans for my blog - I know I've said that before, but this time I promise to make it a priority! I'll be keeping you posted on new items, contests, and of course stories that will give you some insight as to how I develop my fun soaps...

Thanks for sticking with me! Now let's get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment