Friday, July 10, 2009

A Taste of What's Coming...

First of all, I want to say thank you to all my newest followers - I always expected to start up a blog and be the only one to read it! Since I was an avid reader and always wanted to be a writer for as long as I could remember (I swear I should have been the author of the Twilight Saga!) I convinced myself that if no one ever read anything I had written it would be ok with me. Now that I know people are actually WANTING to read what I have to say is the coolest thing! I hope that I can make this blog fun and interesting for everyone.

I just finished packing up a shipment to Australia for one of my newest International clients. She's making tons of suggestions for me to try that seem to be big in her part of the world - not sure if they'll be big sellers here, but it will be sure fun to at least try them out!

First, we're going to be trying a luscious strawberry cream bar - similar to the lemon bars that I made a few weeks ago. A graham cracker crumb base, topped with "strawberry filling" and topped with actual whipped soap. Of course, there will be sliced strawberries there too! Fragranced with our strawberries and cream scent, how can this go wrong?

I'm going to try my hand at making "whipped" toppings - How cool will that be!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment